Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Fav. Holiday by far....

My favorite holiday would have to be a tie between 4th of July and Christmas. The 4th is one of them because I love the traditions that my family does on those days! We all go up north and do stuff around the lake. The things we do would take forever to explain. Now Christmas also because i like the traditions, and the presents of course! We normally do a round robin with my aunts and uncles and my mom;'s whole side of the family if I'm at my mom's for Christmas that year. The night before that we got to my other Grama's house which is my step-dad's side if the family. When ig ot o my dad's for Christmas it's not really a tradition, we do something new every year it seems like. Last time we stayed at a hotel in Madison because my grandparents live there and they were having something going on at there house that day. WAIT, I just thought of another holiday i love love love love! That's New Year's Eve, it's always so fun ;)! So that would have to be my 3 most favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment