Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends.

One of my biggest interests is my friends. I love hanging out with them, I can't always hang out with them cause I have quite a busy life :/. When i hang out with Abbi we normally do random things, and going out to eat with our bff's :D! Now with Karissa it's different, we like to crash four wheelers, and sometimes pee our pants! Just kidding, you should never under estimate us! Another time i was riding the four wheeler with Justin (Karissa's brother), and I thought that he was gonna crash us when we were going around the corner so I jumped off and landed in a pine tree! Anyways, when i'm with Charissa I like to do jsut everything preferably looking at funny videos on youtube. I have tons of friends and i can't possibly name all the things I like to do with them. SORRY! <33

http://www.krollswest.com/ <-- You can click on this link to see mine and Abbi's favorite favorite favorite spot to eat ever!

http://www.facebook.com/ <-- This is how my friends and I keep in touch when we're not with each other or texting or whatever we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment