Thursday, September 24, 2009

HOMECOMING'.!

DAMNNNNN YOU'S A SEXY BIT**! ;)
well i'm pretty excited for my game tonight, even though we're totally gonna lose! i swear to god lux.casco may take steroids or something!! ANYWAYS, i'm excited for the powder puff games tmrw but i wish that a certain somebody was playing >:(. Tmrw i have to work which i'm pissed about but i'm going to the game right after work, then maybe some other places w/ my shot partner over here :)! Soooo, i was pretty pumped yesterday when jace and i did the pudding eating thinger even tho of course the seniors won. i love'd 80's day, plus today kinda if my seatshirt wasn't a dull orange. I'm even more pumped about the dance tho, i have a volleyball tournament first though so i hope we get back at like 4, that'd be perfectttt! WELL I GOTTA GO, I'LL HIT YOUUUUUUUUU UP LATER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment