Friday, April 23, 2010

5 Awesome Bloggers ;)

There are a ton of good bloggers out there in the world. I'm one of the best I would have to say myself! haha I'm just kidding around. The bloggers are from 5 different countries.

1. Dare Devil 1 from Hong Kong. Click here!
2. Rachel from Canada. Click here!.

3. Samuel B. from Australia. Click here!
4. Kerry-Lee S. from South Africa. Click here!
5. Forgeer F. from Russia. Click here!

I hope you enjoy looking through these bloggers that I also enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenzy,

    I stopped by to visit your blog as part of the Edublogger Challenge...my name is Mrs. Streen and I am a high school librarian in Cleveland.

    I love the photo of the cows - the playlist widget is a nice feature as well. I think your blog has a lot of personality - your blog title says it all!

    I hope you are enjoying being a part of the Challenge - getting a chance to read blog posts from other students and writing your own posts - thanks for participating.

    Mrs. Streen :)

    ReplyDelete