Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

The biggest encounter that I encounter with learning at school would have to be trying to not fall asleep when the teacher's talking. Another thing is that I am not good at hearing things and remembering what they are. I need more hands on! It would help if I enjoyed what I'm learning about too. Things I like to learn about are computers things until it gets too technical. It's more just like social networking things, or learning about girly things. I guess that's an answer all teenage girls would say though! If i could learn anything that I wanted to right now it would have to be everything about cosmetology. I wanted to be a cosmetologist but decided that I would rather go to real college and then go back to cosmetology school if I still desired it. Here's a link to the school I would possibly want to go to: http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/schools/martins_madison/index.php . The things I want to learn when I get out of high school is more stuff to work with people. One of the things I'm possibly considering for a career is being a counselor. In 5 years I will just be turning 21, and you know what that means! I will obliviously be still in my partying stage....I'm assuming. So I think the link I'll give you is one of an apartment, that I'm sure I'll have to pay rent with someone else to keep. Here's the link: http://toonenproperties.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that I am not very good at remembering things. Like when I have a test I forget what I learned that week. If you would like to learn about computers you should be in my class because I have a teacher that is in love with computers and every work we do is on the computer. Well I think that being a counselor is cool. If you would like to come see the stuff I am doing come and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete