Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I'm thinking.. :)

Lately what I've been thinking about most is driving everywhere! I got my license last Tuesday I think it was and I've discovered I love love love driving! Anyways, other things are on my mind like you know little things but they're kinda not very good rated for the blog so I'll refrain and tell you about something else ;). For example Abbi's sitting next to me and she's listening to Ego by: Beyonce, that rbings me to another subject. I HATE PEOPLE WITH BIG EGOS! It's like reall get over yourself already, your no better thant he rest of us. I have a few people in my head but OBLIVIOUSLY I'm not going to point anyone out on here cause you know we wouldn't want to make anyone feel bad now. I hate it also when people only think about themselves and how it will affect them, or don't care about other peoples feelings! A'ughh, these are jsut a couple of my pet peeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment